One-day Kicking and Long Snapping Camp
9am – 4pm
One-day Kicking and Long Snapping Camp
Our one-day kicking and long snapping camp is identical to the first day of our nationally renowned Academy. On the first day of each camp every athlete is charted to determine skill level and to track individual progress. This information not only provides a measure for development – it provides each athlete a tremendous opportunity to "raise the bar" on skill performance and continually improve their "ranked" position – especially if they are pursuing a college scholarship.
From beginning to end, every step of the way, our innovative training program is designed to teach each individual the fundamentals and techniques that will allow him to learn to coach himself. Through personal attention by our professional coaching staff, each athlete will be guided individually through a skill learning process where every experience has a purpose. This allows them to identify personal needs, develop individual skills and at the same time, allow them to create a blueprint for practice and improvement.
For the beginner – this format will "kick-start" your career down the right path. You will immediately learn how to practice and develop your own skills the correct way - under the trained eyes of our professional instructors. Most importantly, this one-day experience will provide you the tools that will enable you to develop the self-reliance needed in order to coach yourself.
For the more advanced athlete – this is an opportunity to review, recharge, and even "tune-up" your skill development as you continue to advance your skill level. It is also an immediate way to improve individually charted scores – allowing you to accomplish personal goals.
For the college-bound athlete – you can continue to refine your skills and perfect your natural abilities as you strive to improve your individually ranked position. This will only enhance recruitment and scholarship opportunities as information on top prospects is continually sent out to every college head football coach and recruiting coordinator in the country.
One-day Kicking and Long Snapping Camp Advantages:9am – 4pm (Same as the first day of our Academy)
- Skill charting on the first day of each camp to track individual progress. By personally charting each athlete we are able to establish skill level, determine individual needs, develop a personal "plan of action," and provide guidance to setting goals as skills develop.
- Learn flexibility drills for specific development of kicking, punting, and snapping skills.
- Develop "self-reliance" strategies that enable each athlete to learn to coach one self.
- Personal attention and coaching by professional instructors for immediate skill learning and development.
- Learn step-by-step "self-coaching" techniques that will become your own personal "blueprint" of practice and improvement.
- Be individually filmed and analyzed using the innovative V1 video-computer analysis system for immediate visual learning.
- Observe and visually learn through demonstrations performed by outstanding collegiate and professional athletes.
- Practice and compete with other talented high school and collegiate athletes. Take advantage of learning by associating with others who share a common goal.
- Receive exclusive Prokicker.com copyrighted instructional books for kickers, punters and snappers [Footnotes and Snapshots]. These are valuable technique and drill resources!
- Skill Technique Video Option (for College Recruitment)
Brochures and Applications
- Summer Ray Guy/Prokicker.com Kicking Academy Complete Camp Brochure
- Summer National Long Snapping Academy Complete Camp Brochure
- Winter Ray Guy/Prokicker.com Kicking Academy Complete Camp Brochure
- Winter National Long Snapping Academy Complete Camp Brochure
- Ray Guy/Prokicker.com Kicking Academy Camp Application Only
- National Long Snapping Academy Camp Application Only
Note: You must have adobe Acrobat Reader to view the above brochures.